Hi all,

We have been adding a lot of features and functionality in Apache Mynewt
recently. Sample apps make it easy to see how to use them; so adding some
sample apps would be much appreciated. Here's an initial list of sample apps
that we could add. Please respond if you wish to contribute one or add to the
list. And I think we should add a README.md for every app in the repo.

* PWM - control LED brightness
* ADC, UART - read voltage on ADC, print value to UART
* ADC, I2C - read out an ADC over I2C
* Expose a resource by enabling a CoAP server
* CoAP, LoRa - enable CoAP client on one LoRa node, CoAP server on another,
retrieve a resource value
* Cycle through available power states (deep sleep, low power etc.)
* Sensor - change sampling rate
* Sensor - read multiple I2C sensors simultaneously
* Sensor - trigger a notification when a threshold is crossed
* Logging, Sensor - enable FCB to log timestamped sensor data
* MMC, SPI, stats - write system stats to the card, read back
* testutil - adding a test for a package in sim using the testutil framework
* sensor, testutil - how to add a test for a sensor HW using the testutil
framework

thanks,
Aditi