All:

Has anyone seen these errors before:

Error: arm-none-eabi-gcc: error: CreateProcess: No such file or directory
And
rebuild required; different command

Trying to build the blinky project for the STM32F4-Discovery.

This is the sequence of errors I got when I tried to "newt build
stm32f4disc_boot"
Compiling src in base directory:
C:/Users/jbelz/AppData/Roaming/SPB_Data/dev/myp
roj/repos/apache-mynewt-core/util/mem/src
C:/Users/jbelz/AppData/Roaming/SPB_Data/dev/myproj/repos/apache-mynewt-core/apps
                                 /boot/src/boot.c - rebuild required; different
command
C:/Users/jbelz/AppData/Roaming/SPB_Data/dev/myproj/repos/apache-mynewt-core/boot
                                 /bootutil/src/image_ec.c - rebuild required;
different command
C:/Users/jbelz/AppData/Roaming/SPB_Data/dev/myproj/repos/apache-mynewt-core/boot
                                 /bootutil/src/bootutil_misc.c - rebuild
required; different command
C:/Users/jbelz/AppData/Roaming/SPB_Data/dev/myproj/repos/apache-mynewt-core/boot
                                 /bootutil/src/image_ec256.c - rebuild
required; different command
Error: arm-none-eabi-gcc: error: CreateProcess: No such file or directory

Thanks all