All:

I have to use a custom boot loader for my application.  Has anyone done this
before and if so, what are the tricks to doing this?

I'm running a stm32f412.  I've got the application running on 0x802 0000   and
the mynewt loader is at 0x8000000.  Looking to bypass the mynewt loader, and
use mine instead.     My bootloader works for my other non-mynewt application,
so I'm looking for possibility why it's not working now.    I'm thinking it's
the naming of the entry points, but not sure of the newt OS needs something
special it look for in order to run the application.

Jeff