Hello Fabio,

I am using a custom board, based on stm32F746disco. I copied the whole bsp package and been able to get everything up and running. I develop with eclipse as IDE and download the code to my target with st-link and openocd. This all works fine, but I now need to persist the code.

$ newt load ... doesnt work , i get this error mesage:
Error: fork/exec C:/Users/Jan/git/bsp/stm32f7_judo_hw_1/stm32f7discovery_download.sh: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.

but as far as I understand it has to do with flash offset? Is it not possible to flash with STM32 ST_Link Utility and add the offset here?