Hello,

Those are very interesting chips, but unfortunately the library looks to be
either LGPL
(https://github.com/MicrochipTech/cryptoauthlib/blob/master/license.txt#L142)
or GPL
(https://github.com/MicrochipTech/cryptoauthlib/blob/master/license.txt#L662),
both of which are incompatible with Apache, see:
https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#what-can-we-not-include-in-an-asf-project-category-x

Unless I am mistaken on my verification, this library cannot be integrate in
our tree, and would need to remain in an external repo...

Fabio