Hi Chris,

that does the trick! Although I now run into a different
issue:

Compiling apps/s/src/events.cc
Compiling apps/s/src/console.cc
Error: In file included from
repos/apache-mynewt-core/kernel/os/include/os/os.h:132:0, from
apps/s/src/events.h:7, from apps/s/src/events.cc:1:
repos/apache-mynewt-core/kernel/os/include/os/os_mutex.h: In function
'os_error_t os_mutex_get_level(os_mutex*)':
repos/apache-mynewt-core/kernel/os/include/os/os_mutex.h:122:16: error:
invalid conversion from 'uint16_t {aka short unsigned int}' to
'os_error_t {aka os_error}' [-fpermissive] return mu->mu_level;

I guess not a lot of folks check for C++ compatibility. But that's a bug I can
fix myself ;)

Thanks a lot,
Markus