On Thu, Feb 21, 2019, at 9:30 AM, Tsvetan Ginin - Bulgaria wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to know what are the minimum hardware requirements
> (program memory and others, if any) for installing “Mynewt” on a
> development board (NUCLEO-L053R8; 64MB Flash and 8MB RAM).

If it really was MB it would be great! ;-)

On this board Mynewt would be able to work, but it would be very limited. You
would probably not want a bootloader and upgrade functionality.

This MCUs specs are the same as the nucleo-f030r8 which is already included in
BSPs. Also STM32L0x support is already available so should not be too hard to
add your BSP.

Fabio