Hi Amr,

Nimble does  support OOB for Legacy and Secure Connections Pairing.
In both cases you just need to provide OOB (TK)  data exchanged by other
means e.g. NFC to the NimBLE stack  using "int ble_sm_inject_io(uint16_t
conn_handle, struct ble_sm_io *pkey)".

For Secure Connection make sure to set MYNEWT_VAL BLE_SM_SC to 1.

Hope that helps

Best
Łukasz