Thank you for your help. So far so good, it seemed to work.
Here are my steps loading the boot loader.
Will continue with the app later. My plan is to build the blemesh app from
Nimble on this board.

pip3 install click cryptography

newt new NewtBLE

cd NewtBLE/

add external repositories to project.yml

repository.juullabs-oss-mcuboot:

    type: github

    vers: 1-latest

    user: JuulLabs-OSS

    repo: mcuboot

Bootloader

newt target create da1469x_boot

newt target set da1469x_boot app=@mcuboot/boot/mynewt

newt target set da1469x_boot
bsp=@apache-mynewt-core/hw/bsp/dialog_da1469x-dk-pro

newt target set da1469x_boot build_profile=optimized

newt target create da1469x_flash_loader

newt garget set da1469x_flash_loader
app=@apache-mynewt-core/apps/flash_loader

newt target set da1469x_flash_loader
bsp=@apache-mynewt-core/hw/bsp/dialog_da1469x-dk-pro

newt target set da1469x_flash_loader build_profile=optimized

newt target set da1469x_flash_loader
syscfg=FLASH_LOADER_DL_SZ=0x10000:RAM_RESIDENT=1

newt install

newt build da1469x_boot

newt build da1469x_flash_loader

newt load da1469x_boot