Hi,

In Bluetooth LE you can read and set Channel Map from/to the controller.
Nimble has it implemented and application can make use of it by including
ble_hs_hci.h file.

Here are the functions you are looking for:
int ble_hs_hci_set_chan_class(const uint8_t *chan_map)
int ble_hs_hci_read_chan_map(uint16_t conn_handle, uint8_t *out_chan_map);

Best
Łukasz

On Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 20:02, Elivander Judas Tadeu Pereira <
elivan...@mtel.inatel.br> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> My name is Elivander J. T. Pereira and I'm an engineer from the
> telecommunications department of the National Institute of
> Telecommunications (INATEL - Brazil). I'm student of the Master's degree
> course in this College.
>
> I'm working with Cognitive Radio and Spectrum Sensing, to evaluate some
> projects in cooperative spectrum sensing we are trying to implement a
> project through the AFH protocol from the Bluetooth stack. However, since
> we had difficult to find how to use the channel map information data from
> the controller layer. Is this information possible to be accessed from the
> NimBLE code by other applications? I started to look the library this week
> and my perception is that the AFH protocol is implemented on the HCI code,
> is this correct?
>
> I appreciate any help, documentation or collaboration that can auxiliate
> us.
>
> Thanks and regards!
>
> Elivander J. T. Pereira

  • NimBLE library Elivander Judas Tadeu Pereira
    • Re: NimBLE library Łukasz Rymanowski