We have an application with multiple tasks logging to the console using
console_printf(). So often the console output gets cluttered. What’s the best
way to prevent this?

I could call console_blocking_mode(), but I read:

/*
 * Blocking transmit. ***Note that this should only be used with console.
 * And only when MCU is about to restart, to write final log messages***
 *
 * @param dev           Uart device in question
 */
static inline void
uart_blocking_tx(struct uart_dev *dev, uint8_t byte)
{
    dev->ud_funcs.uf_blocking_tx(dev, byte);
}

So far my best guess would be protect calls to console_printf() with a mutex.

Thanks,

Mark