Hi Anil,

What is your board? What OS is it running? Have you checked the basic
documentation to get you started with NimBLE and Mynewt OS on supported
boards:
http://mynewt.apache.org/latest/tutorials/ble/ble.html

If you have to port to some other OS examples are here
https://github.com/apache/mynewt-nimble/tree/master/porting/examples

thanks,
aditi

--