On 2/6/16 11:45 AM, Marko Kiiskila (JIRA) wrote:

      [
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYNEWT-16?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Marko Kiiskila resolved MYNEWT-16.
     Resolution: Fixed

If you want it, define FLOAT_SUPPORT either in project.cflags,
or in target cflags.

I think this should be a capability (that generates a cflag), not a cflag.

To me the difference is a cflag is something that a single package might expect, whereas we should start having a few defined "capabilities" (SHELL, NEWTMGR, FLOAT_SUPPORT), that then generate different cflags based on the egg being compiled.

Perhaps this isn't the best mechanism, but I'm not sure just writing cflags is either...

Thoughts?

Sterling