Given the current state of the Mynewt hal, I think the question we need to
answer is whether or not the mbed hal provides the functionality we think
developers will need. Looks like what mbed is doing and mynewt is doing are
very similar. Why not just co-opt the mbed HAL entirely? I cant think of a good
reason not to, but I have not looked at the mbed hal in enough detail,
especially in regard to bsp.

Anyway, i dont think it will be hard to map mynewt to mbed. I just dont like it
if it adds another layer of indirection (i.e. efficiency).

Wll