On 3/14/16 12:21 PM, ray suorsa wrote:
On Mar 14, 2016, at 11:49 AM, marko kiiskila <ma...@runtime.io> wrote:

On Mar 11, 2016, at 6:28 PM, Christopher Collins <ccoll...@apache.org> wrote:

On Sat, Mar 12, 2016 at 10:31:12AM +1100, Justin Mclean wrote:
download     Download built target to board

Would install rather than download be better? download to me means download
something to your computer not upload to the target device.

I agree that "download" might not be the best name for this command.
There is already a command called "install", though.  Perhaps the
command should be renamed to "upload"?

I’m not a big fan of “upload”; that feels like sending something out to
Internet.
I’d be ok with “load”, or maybe “program”.

How about ‘load’

‘load’ makes sense to me.

+1.  I'm not touching the other connotations here, load makes sense.

sterling