Hi Justin,

On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 08:49:50AM +1100, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I took a look at the binaries and have a question. What exactly is in
> the newt binary? Is any extra 3rd party code bundled into that binary
> that is not in the source release? And if so how is that licensed?

The binary does not contain any code that isn't in the source release.
In this release, newt uses the Go "vendoring" feature, which allows
all the library dependencies to be shipped alongside the application
code.  This is a change from the b1 release, which relied on the user to
download all the dependencies using the go command line tool (b1 was
released this way due to the LGPL yaml dependency that has since been
removed).

Thanks,