The culprit is the security code that was recently added to the host.
This new code caused ~10kB of mbedtls code to get pulled in to the
image.

Since security support is incomplete, I have disabled the security
manager by default.  The latest code in the develop branch should fit on
the nRF51 once again.

This is obviously not a long term solution.  I think we will need to
look for ways to reduce the nimble host code size soon.

Chris