Hi,

A little off topic but may be of interest. I did some hotspot analysis on
mynewt core for a talk I’m giving and you can find the draft here:

http://cssw.info.s3.amazonaws.com/Apache/hotspots/mynewt-core/index.html
<http://cssw.info.s3.amazonaws.com/Apache/hotspots/mynewt-core/index.html>

Click about to zoom in.

The redder area are hotspots i.e. files that have more changes and complexity
than other files and are more likely to have bugs or be good candidates for
extra testing or review. It generated from loc, simple complexity measures, and
version control history.

May be a few false positives but I’d be interested to see if anyone finds that
of use. It also give a nice birds eye view of the entire code base.

Thanks,
Justin