Hello all,

There are two things called "newtmgr":

1. A simple command-response protocol used for interfacing with mynewt
   devices (the newtmgr server code is at core:libs/newtmgr).
2. A CLI tool which communicates with mynewt devics via the newtmgr protocol
   (newt:newtmgr).

I have had a hard time discussing both of these entities due to the
overloaded name.  In the interest of preventing an endless series of
"who's on first" fiascos, I propose we rename the name of the protocol.

I suggest we rename the protocol to: nmp.  I don't really care about the
name, though, as long as it is unique :).

Alternatively, the tool could be renamed, but I thought newtmgr sounds
more like a tool than a protocol.

Thanks,