Hi Wayne,

I’m working on fleshing out the HAL for Nordic chips as we speak, but going slowly.

If you’d like to make the changes, I’d make sure to merge anything you did into my work, and we’d appreciate the contribution. If you’d like me to make them, I can reorg some stuff and make sure to get that in first, but can’t promise it will be before early next week at this point, given everything else going on.

Best,

Sterling