On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 12:39:00PM -0700, Simon Ratner wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> I've been looking at the reasons I get in BLE_GAP_EVENT_DISCONNECT to make
> sure I cover all edge cases, and this is what I see (on an nrf51-based
> board):
>
>       switch (ctxt->disconnect.reason) {
>         case BLE_HS_ENOTCONN:
>           /* I see this when the local host has terminated the connection.
> Feels like this should
>            * be BLE_HS_HCI_ERR(BLE_ERR_CONN_TERM_LOCAL) instead, per spec.

I thought reporting the HCI error code for locally-terminated
connections would be confusing.  However, I have to admit I am not
really sure what I was thinking there... consistently reporting the HCI
reason code seems to make more sense.  If there are no objections from
anyone else, I will make this change to develop shortly.

Thanks,