On Mon, Jul 04, 2016 at 02:48:30PM +0100, Wayne Keenan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have 2 tasks:
>

> Task 1
>
> Is the  'app_task_handler'
> It is the 'host parent task' that calls 'bl_hs_start' and
> It dispatches the OS_EVENT_T_TIMER events.
> That's all.
>
> Task 2
>
> Makes calls to  'ble_gatts_register_svcs' and 'ble_gap_adv_start'
> Registers callbacks that will be dispatched by 'gatt_svr_chr_handler'

Hi Wayne,

I would not expect any issues when you split up the tasks in this way.
The only real requirement is that there be a host parent task that calls
ble_hs_start() and handles OS_EVENT_T_TIMER events.  Other tasks should
be able to call into the host without issue.

What kind of behavior are you seeing?

Thanks,