Hello all,

I am planning on merging the apache-mynewt-core develop branch into
master later today.  I don't think this will affect anyone, since I
imagine everyone is either using a released version of Mynewt (0.9.0) or
the develop branch.  This merge will only affect you if you have
configured a Mynewt project to use the core master branch.

Major changes included in this merge are:
    * NimBLE: Fixes for bugs discovered during UPF54.
    * NFFS: New flash layout to improve detection speed.
    * Core dump support.

The primary reason for this merge is that some major NimBLE host API
changes will likely be going in to the develop branch next week.  I
wanted to physically separate the upcoming changes from last month's
development efforts.

Please feel free to chime in if you have any questions or objections.

Thanks,