On Sat, Jul 09, 2016 at 10:40:52AM -0700, Sterling Hughes wrote:
> hey,
>
> i just re-added repository.yml to the master branch — it looks like it
> was deleted (again).  Deleting this file in the master branch, breaks
> newt install and newt upgrade for everyone who is using mynewt.
>
> when merging to master, please remember to _not_ delete this file.  :-)

I see what happened.  It looks like repository.yml got erroneously added
to develop as part of a pull request.  When the mistake was noticed,
the file was deleted from develop.  This second change is what caused
the issue in the recent merge.

I will definitely try to make sure this doesn't happen when I merge in
the future, but I'm wondering if there is a better (i.e., foolproof) way
to enforce this.