On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 02:17:40PM -0700, Christopher Collins wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 12:09:13PM -0700, Mike Ryan wrote:
> > I discovered and patched a bug in the Read Group Type Response message
> > when using small MTUs. The details are recorded in the following pull
> > request:
> >
> > https://github.com/apache/incubator-mynewt-core/pull/79
> >
> > This issue appears to affect both master and develop.
>
> Hi Mike,
>
> Thanks for the pull request!  I am not able to reproduce this issue, so
> I must be doing something wrong.  I will add some more details to the
> pull request shortly.

Actually, I think I see what is happening.  This bug was fixed shortly
after 0.9.0 was released.  The fix has since been merged to master
(43143c9027aef473c22b2b6a6accaa4cfe1237c5, Jun 1).  Is
it possible that you are working with an older version of the code?  By
the way, I do realize it is difficult to keep up to date when the code
has changed so much recently!

Please let me know if you think there is still an issue here.  And
please keep finding bugs :).