I'm working through the documentation, in an effort to update it all in
preparation for the beta release, and the STM32 Blinky will not build in the
dev branch:
Linking blinky.elf
Error: /Users/dsimmons/dev/myproj/bin/stmf3_blinky/libs/os/os.a(os_arch_arm.o):
In function `os_arch_os_init':
/Users/dsimmons/dev/myproj/repos/apache-mynewt-core/libs/os/src/arch/cortex_m4/os_arch_arm.c:214:
 undefined reference to `bsp_init'
/Users/dsimmons/dev/myproj/bin/stmf3_blinky/libs/os/os.a(os_fault.o): In
function `__assert_func':
/Users/dsimmons/dev/myproj/repos/apache-mynewt-core/libs/os/src/arch/cortex_m4/os_fault.c:121:
 undefined reference to `system_debugger_connected'

A similar error occurs when trying to build the bootloader from the dev branch.

Probably because I can use vers=o-dev on the repository-apache-mynewt-core but
if I change the vers=0-dev for repository.mynewt_stm32f3 definition, I get:
Downloading repository description for mynewt_stm32f3... success!
Error: No matching branch for mynewt_stm32f3 repo

Which is an oddly contradictory message. How can it successfully download the
repository description for a branch that it thinks doesn't exist?

Best regards,
dg
--
David G. Simmons
(919) 534-5099

There are only 2 hard things in computer science: Cache invalidation, naming
things, and off-by-one errors.