Hi Mohammed,

My apologies - I intended to respond to you a few days ago.
Unfortunately, we weren't able to reproduce this issue, so I would like
to learn a bit more about your setup.

I'm afraid I don't have the version numbers available at the moment, but
the setup we used is:
    * Ubuntu VM running in VirtualBox
    * Host OS = OS X

Could you please provide the following information:
    * OS X version
    * VM software (e.g., VirtualBox, VMWare, etc.)
    * Were you running as root?
    * A bit more context in the console log (include the "newt new"
      command).

Thanks,
Chris