Hi Cris,

On Fri, Jan 06, 2017 at 12:54:03PM -0500, Cris Frusina wrote:
> Fixed the TCP issue by restarting Virtualbox, did an newt upgrade and a
> newt install with the 0-dev in the project file.
>
> Still missing something as -j is not recognized.

The -j option is only supported in the develop branch.  To get the
develop version of newt:

    cd $GOPATH/src/mynewt.apache.org/newt/newt &&
       git checkout develop
       git pull origin develop
       go install

But be careful: the develop version of newt is not compatible with
Mynewt version 1.0.0-b1.  If you use newt develop, then you'll also need
to use Mynewt develop.  You can upgrade your Mynewt repositories to the
develop branch as follows:

    1. Open your project.yml in an editor.
    2. Change all the "vers" fields to 0-dev (they are probably
       currently set to 0-latest).
    3. Run "newt upgrade"

If you ever want to revert back to 1.0.0-b1, you can reverse the above
process, i.e., set the vers fields to 0-latest and run "newt upgrade".

Chris