On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 10:21:16AM +0100, Szymon Janc wrote:
> Code is available at [1]. I'm not making it a pull request yet since
> I'd like to get some feedback about this approach from others. Also I
> still need to get tests passing since SM keys related tests fail now
> (and I'm not yet sure why).   I tested this with Android phone and
> both legacy and LE SC seems to work just fine.

(you may already know all this...)

By the way, you can run the unit tests using:

    newt run net/nimble/host/test

When you use the "run" command, the tests get run in gdb, and the first
test failure causes gdb to halt.  This is useful for debugging test
failures.

Some of the host unit tests are a bit... interesting to debug :).  I can
take a look at the failure if you like.