Hi,

should the NOTICE files be updated with 2017?
Looks like blinky and newt still have copyright from 2015-2016.
Core has it from 2015-2017.

Verified signatures. Those check out.

Checked the binaries for OSX and Linux, these seem to be mostly ok.
newt binary for OSX is giving me occasional crash; never in a repeatable
spot though. binary for Linux is working just fine, and newt on OSX works
without issues when I build it from source.
Version for newt is ok.

I can build and run blinky on both Linux and Mac.