Hi Then,

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 10:58:57AM +0800, then yon wrote:
> After i tried on 3 NRF52_DK board, 1 of it worked!
>
> This is really weird as the other 2 units only work if i disabled the
> filesystem.
>
> Do you have any clue on this?

I wonder if the flash is corrupt somehow.  There were some
backwards-compatibility-breaking changes to the boot loader and flash
maps between 0.9.0 and 1.0.0-b2.  I would try erasing the flash entirely
on one of the boards, then upload the boot loader and image again.

I wouldn't expect these symptoms from flash corruption, though...