Hi,

On Sunday, 9 April 2017 21:47:26 CEST Łukasz Wolnik wrote:

<snip>

> Later I found out that my pull-up resistors were actually 100 Ohms instead
> of 10k. So actually above change to the drive wasn't necessary (it should
> stay as GPIO_PIN_CNF_DRIVE_S0D1) but I have to say that fixing hardware
> issues using software feels good. Besides RedBear Nano2 has it's own
> pull-ups so no resistors are required in the first place.
>
> And just for completeness, I have tried different setups to share the lines
> with UART_0 (pins 2, 28, 29 and 30) but none of them worked. So my previous
> try with the Bluetooth serial logging must have been sabotaged by the 100
> Ohm pull-up resistors. I have a feeling that it's not so easy to disable
> UART_0 completely so your advice to change SPI0_CONFIG_SCK_PIN pin might
> have been necessary as well. Luckily there's no need to checking it.

Just a heads up, but Michał was working on adding RTT console support for
Mynewt and with those patches it should be possible to disable UART_0 ie. we
are able to use console over RTT while using UART for HCI monitoring (other
feature we are working on). Currently this is pending review and PR should be
updated in upcoming days.

Code is available at
https://github.com/michal-narajowski/incubator-mynewt-core/tree/bletiny2

--