Hi All,
Probably a dumb question, but is there a way to delete or remove config
name-value pairs from config?
I'm using conf_save_one() to save single name-value pairs to config. But I
couldn't find a similar function to remove them. I wonder whether, since
I'm using the append only fcb system, I would have to write another special
name-value pair to mark it deleted. I would've assumed config_fcb to handle
that for me.

I also noticed that conf_save_one() retains the old value if I save a
STRING name-value pair with the strlen(value) == 0. The way I'm working
around this is to set the value string to "(null)" and when I read a
"(null)" from the config system I just memset my string to 0x0s.

Comments on these are much appreciated.
Thanks,
Pritish