Hello Gurpreet:

So a few things here:

The multi-advertising support that was added was “vendor specific”, meaning
that it is (or shall I say was) not in the BLE specification at the time the
code was written. Bluetooth 5 adds support for multi-advertising and that
standard support will be added to Mynewt. Actually, it might already be there;
I know it is in process on the bluetooth5 branch but it may not be fully
complete.

The Mynewt code that supports 4.2 only supports mutliple advertisers in the
controller; it does not support them through the host API. If you are using the
combined host-controller you will have to write some of your own code to deal
with advertising instances other than the default. This is not terribly
difficult to do and we could provide some help/pointers if needed.