Hey all,
We'll be going through the FCC pre-scan soon with 1.0 version of the nimBLE
stack. yay!

Of all the things needed for pre-scan the two which are the most important
are:
1) Ability to blast packets on only one of the 40 channels (and the ability
to choose which channel)
2) Ability to shut off the radio
(Others like transmit power, connection interval are trivial to achieve)

*Question 1: *When we were using the softdevice, we disabled the softdevice
and took over the radio. With nimBLE, is ble_phy_disable() enough to take
over the radio control from nimBLE?

*Question 2: *Optionally, does nimBLE provide any support for the FCC test?
I scoured the source, but didn't find any. Have any of you guys been
through the FCC pre-scan using nimBLE?

Thanks,
Jitesh

--
This email including attachments contains Mad Apparel, Inc. DBA Athos
privileged, confidential, and proprietary information solely for the use