I thought that might happen. I created a gist here:
https://gist.github.com/klucar/c534d4ecb9f537f9e91e

And just in case....

swagger: '2.0'
info:
  version: 0.0.1
  title: Myriad API
    Myriad API description
basePath: /api
schemes:
  - http
consumes:
  - application/json
  - text/plain
produces:
  - application/json
  - text/plain
paths:
  /cluster/flexup:
    put:
      parameters:
        - name: instance
          in: body
          schema:
            $ref: '#/definitions/FlexUp'
          required: true
        200:
  /cluster/flexup/profile/{profile-name}:
    put:
      parameters:
        - name: profile-name
          in: path
          type: string
        200:
  /cluster/flexup/profile/{profile-name}/{instances}:
    put:
      parameters:
        - name: profile-name
          in: path
          type: string
        - name: instances
          in: path
          type: integer
        200:
  /cluster/flexdown:
    put:
      parameters:
        - name: instance
          in: body
          schema:
            $ref: '#/definitions/FlexDown'
          required: true
        200:
  /cluster/flexdown/profile/{profile-name}:
    put:
      parameters:
        - name: profile-name
          in: path
          type: string
        200:
  /cluster/flexdown/profile/{profile-name}/{instances}:
    put:
      parameters:
        - name: profile-name
          in: path
          type: string
        - name: instances
          in: path
          type: integer
        200:
  /cluster/flexdown/instance/{instance-id}:
    put:
      parameters:
        - name: instance-id
          in: path