Hi Mohit,

We brought this up at today's dev community sync, and we're all excited
about the move.
Once the code is migrated to Apache git, we can use the Apache github
mirror for PRs:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-myriad/pulls
I would recommend that we migrate the existing PRs asap and shutdown the
old repo.

Once the git repo is populated, we can also reopen the ticket for
ReviewBoard: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9840