hi John,

I made that change because, after re-checking the original, I indicated
removing the yarn-site.xml. I interpreted this snippet to mean that "sudo
cp -rp $YARN_HOME ." copies everything to the current location and that a
tarball is created. I also assumed (hopefully, not by mistake), that having
the yarn-site.xml file there would have conflict issues since everything
would be distributed via /dist.

Anyway, Darin is taking a look at this page.

--ruth

--
Ruth Harris
Sr. Technical Writer, MapR