I looked at the JIRAs currently marked with fix version "myriad-0.1.0".
There were 19 of them. I moved a few out. We are currently at 14.

However, IMO the show stoppers are really the following:

MYRIAD-43 Replace com.ebay namespace with org.apache
MYRIAD-44 Prepare for 0.1.0 release
MYRIAD-98 Move from 4 spaces to 2 spaces for indentation
MYRIAD-114 Automatic dashboard building
MYRIAD-145 Document Myriad Release Process
MYRIAD-150 Update NOTICE file
MYRIAD-159 Change default mesos version to 0.24

Unless anyone thinks there are other JIRAs that are show stoppers, I think
we should stick to the above list
and cut a RC as soon as we address the above.

**I'm positive the above can be fixed by early next week (10/27) and we can
have a RC out for voting mid next week (10/28).**

If we can't fix the above JIRAs in time or if new ones come up as "show
stoppers", we will have a revised date.
And, of course, more fixes are welcome, as long as they can be merged
before 10/27.

Just to let everyone know about the Apache release process (@Adam, feel
free to chime in):
 - Apache requires that a RC be put out for voting on dev@myriad.incubator
for 72 hrs or until 3 binding +1s and no binding -1s,
 - followed by a similar voting round on general@incubator.

Now to run the last mile..!

Cheers,
Santosh