+1
D/L'd built and ran and 4 node vanilla hadoop cluster (remote distro).
verified md5 and sha hashes
Ran M/R Job on CGS/FGS
Flexup and down nodes.
killed RM with HA enabled verified nodes up

noticed if JHS is up in HA mode and the RM is restarted a new JHS is
launched resulting in two JHS running (Minor should fix in next release).
noticed if HA is enabled and the the framework time expires you must
manually delete the statestore (Minor, should add documentation).