I will be there. I think that would be a great idea. I know there is plenty
of space there outside of the ticketed locations to be able to meet for
anyone that may want to join, but is otherwise not attending the Strata
event.

--
*Jim Scott*
Director, Enterprise Strategy & Architecture

<http://www.mapr.com/>
[image: MapR Technologies] <http://www.mapr.com>