Happy to report as of the last two PRS, FGS is usable no memory leaks or
crashes, could likely be improved with fancier schedulers but that's for
the future.  I'm currently looking at running some terasort benchmarks with
FGS and a reserved resources vs statically sized NMs to figure out the
performance hit.  Might be worth a blog post in the near future.

Adam, I've been looking through the cgroups code for myriad recently,
apparently we need the mod the path YARN uses for it's Hierarchy.  Does
that change at all within a Docker container or is it the same?

Darin