Based on the count, that looks like all ~150 submissions.
I couldn't find any Myriad-specific, so I guess none of us submitted a
Myriad talk to MesosCon.
Found this though:
Experiences running HPC & Big Data frameworks on Cray Analytics Platform
"... Cray ..  leverage Apache Mesos and create interfaces to allow other
resources managers (Slurm and YARN) to dynamically acquire and release
resources from Mesos."
Not sure if they tried Mesos or used their own thing.