Hi devs of myriad, I am Yongyu from LinkerNetworks and I am trying
to setup Myriad in our DCOS deployed on AWS. I prepared three pictures to
exhibit my current status:

As the pictures shows, the framework is successfully registered on the
cluster but it fails to bring up 1 “nm.samll” instance. I don’t have
enough resource so I just changed the default “vcpu” of “nm.small” ,
don’t know whether this process will affect the result..

I can’t find any error message in my error log which are attached as file
stderr and errorlog.resourcemanager, other config files are attached either.
I would appreciate it if you could help me.

Chen, Yongyu

Linker Networks(NanJing Cloud Team)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>

<property>
<name>yarn.nodemanager.resource.cpu-vcores</name>
<value>${nodemanager.resource.cpu-vcores}</value>
</property>
<property>
<name>yarn.nodemanager.resource.memory-mb</name>
<value>${nodemanager.resource.memory-mb}</value>
</property>
<!-- The following properties enable dynamic port assignment by Mesos -->
<property>
    <name>yarn.nodemanager.address</name>
    <value>${myriad.yarn.nodemanager.address}</value>
</property>
<property>
    <name>yarn.nodemanager.webapp.address</name>
    <value>${myriad.yarn.nodemanager.webapp.address}</value>
</property>
<property>
    <name>yarn.nodemanager.webapp.https.address</name>
    <value>${myriad.yarn.nodemanager.webapp.address}</value>
</property>
<property>
    <name>yarn.nodemanager.localizer.address</name>
    <value>${myriad.yarn.nodemanager.localizer.address}</value>
</property>
<!-- The following properties configure Myriad Scheduler  -->
<property>
<name>yarn.resourcemanager.scheduler.class</name>
<value>org.apache.myriad.scheduler.yarn.MyriadFairScheduler</value>
<description>One can configure other schedulers as well from following list: org.apache.myriad.scheduler.yarn.MyriadCapacityScheduler, org.apache.myriad.scheduler.yarn.MyriadFifoScheduler</description>
</property>
<property>
<name>yarn.resourcemanager.hostname</name>
<value>172.31.8.4</value>
</property>
</configuration>