I'm voting +1 (Binding)

Verified md5/sha hashes.  Compiled with gradle build, gradle buildRMDocker
(on OSX with docker-machine).

Ran remote distribution (with cgroups) on a 4 node cluster (Ubuntu,
hadoop-2.6.0, hadoop 2.7.0) with one CGS NM and 3 FGS NM.  Ran 8
simultaneous jobs.  Shut down Framework.  Restarted NodeManager, ran an
additional 3 jobs.

Ran the same with docker (minus cgroups).

Darin