Hello there,
I am trying to figure out what are the real advantages for Myriad in moving it
to gitbox
  - JIRA linking can be enabled on request to the Apache Infra team, which
  will automatically link a PR with its corresponding JIRA in
I believe it is already there
  - It will make our code review process cleaner and more efficient when
  compared to the Review Board.
I believe we are using github itself for review.
- Opens up a lot of opportunities on leveraging the rich set of github
  APIs and web hooks to develop tools that can help monitor the open PRs,
  trigger a jenkins job to run unit tests, etc..
Which ones?
Thanks,Yuliya
    On Thursday, September 13, 2018, 7:26:35 AM PDT, JP Gilaberte
I am starting this vote (copy from Ambary folks) to migrate Myriad
project from git-wip
repository to gitbox, which allows a deeper integration with github
features. Moving to gitbox will allow committers to merge, close or edit
pull requests in the github UI.

Other advantages:

  https://issues.apache.org/jira
  - It will make our code review process cleaner and more efficient when
  compared to the Review Board.
  - Opens up a lot of opportunities on leveraging the rich set of github
  APIs and web hooks to develop tools that can help monitor the open PRs,
  trigger a jenkins job to run unit tests, etc..

  [ ] +1, Migrate Myriad repository to gitbox
  [ ] -1, Keep git-wip + github read-only mirror

Regards,
JP Gilaberte