Hi,

Thanks for submitting the reports, but unless it is improved, it's going to be
rejected and I'll ask for you to report next month. The item listed under
graduation have nothing to do with graduation. The issues should be about
moving towards doing things how Apache project work and community, not
functionality. I's also like to see some more detail and less stats, it
doesn't;t really matter how many twitter followers you have and that number on
it own doesn't tell anyone outside the project about community growth.

Thanks,
Justin