Hi all,

A reminder of the IRC talk. I just uploaded the slides, you can see them on the IRC conf website:

http://native-lang.openoffice.org/conference/

This week we have Kazunari Hirano from the Japanese NLC team. He will be talking to us about non-profit organizations to support FOSS.

   Speaker:    Kazunari Hirano
   Talk title: Non Profit Organization (NPO) to Support
               OpenSource Developers
   Time:       Tomorrow, Saturday May 14,  15:00 UTC  (see below).
   Location:   Freenode, channel #ooonlc  (instructions below).

As you all know, this is an important topic, and you are strongly encouraged to attend.

Time of the conference: -----------------------

Los Angeles: Sat  8:00 AM
New York:    Sat 11:00 AM
Paris:       Sat  5:00 PM
Perth:       Sat 11:00 PM
Tokyo:       Midnight.

Instructions:
If you're new to IRC, no problem! We have a set of instructions to help you get to the conference:

Instructions: http://native-lang.openoffice.org/conference/instructions/

Cheers,
Daniel.