On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 10:40 +0200, Joerg Barfurth wrote:
> Rhoslyn Prys wrote:
> > Does anyone know of a means of putting a button (or
> > two or more) on the taskbar to swap from one language
> > pack to another?
> >
> > Where there are two languages in use - in a workplace
> > or family, it would be handy to be able to swap from
> > the interface rather than having to delve into the
> > Options menu.
> >
> > We had thought of using a macro but it's not
> > working...
> >

> You can certainly use a macro for this. But you'll need to restart the
> application after changing the configuration. You can switch the UI
> language on the fly.
>
> For details about the macro, please ask on [EMAIL PROTECTED] And if your
> macro
> fails, it would help, if you show what you are doing.
>
> To preselect a language *before* you start the office, recent builds
> contain the 'setofficelang' command line utility.

For the South African builds of 1.1.3 we created a GUI utility that
wraps setofficelang.  You can get it at translate.sf.net in CVS under
translate/src/translate/tools

You get a list of languages and select on then restart OOo to get your
new language.

--
Dwayne Bailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Translate.org.za