Dear Raman

I would like to start immediately.  We have support for SInhala unicode
input and support for rendering sinhala characters.

Please advise as to how to set about it. I wish to initiate, work on and
complete asap. Translating, though mammoth, is nothing new to me since I
have experience in this area.

Look forward to hearing from you.